[netCDF #TYI-809150]: See ncgen3/test-suite.log Please report to address@hidden

Hello,

It appears that you do not have permission to execute those scripts.  Can you
confirm that the 'executable' bit is set for each file?  Assuming you are on
linux, you can check the permissions on a file by executing:

$ ls -al [filename]

And looking in the left-hand column.  If the executable bit is not set, you can
set it with:

$ chmod 755 [filename]

The following link has additional information about file system permissions
that you may find useful.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File_system_permissions#Notation_of_traditional_Unix_permissions

Thanks, I hope this helps!

-Ward

> Hi i receive this error when i make netCDF 4....please help me !

> netCDF 4.3.2: ncgen3/test-suite.log
>
> # TOTAL: 2
> # PASS:  0
> # SKIP:  0
> # XFAIL: 0
> # FAIL:  2
> # XPASS: 0
> # ERROR: 0
>
> .. contents:: :depth: 2
>
> FAIL: run_tests.sh
>
> ../test-driver: line 107: ./run_tests.sh: Permission denied
>
> FAIL: run_nc4_tests.sh
>
> ../test-driver: line 107: ./run_nc4_tests.sh: Permission denied

Ticket ID: TYI-809150
Department: Support netCDF