[netCDF #FJV-105162]: Fwd: ncgen problem with multiple record dimensions?

Charlie,

I wrote:
> We've duplicated the problem using the files you made available, and
> it looks like a bug in how ncdump displays multidimensional character
> arrays that have more than one unlimited dimension.  We hope to have
> a fix soon.
>
> Thanks for being persistent about reporting the bug.

I've just committed a fix for this ncdump bug into the master branch on
GitHub, so it will be in our next netCDF-C release.  The closed issue
details are here:

  Fix ncdump bug outputting char variables with multiple unlimited dimensions
  https://bugtracking.unidata.ucar.edu/browse/NCF-310

--Russ

Ticket ID: FJV-105162
Department: Support netCDF