RE: NcML data type for uint64

That link tells us about the “_Unsigned” attribute, which is fine.

The question remains – can we declare a 64-bit signed or unsigned int using NcML - the NcML 2.2 schema doesn’t provide for a 64-bit int (unless it’s  type=“long” with _Unsigned=”true”?):

     <!--

 possible data types for Variable, Attribute objects

  -->

- <xsd:simpleType name="DataType">

- <xsd:restriction base="xsd:token">

  <xsd:enumeration value="byte" />