[netCDF #WJR-240510]: Reg: Unknown file format while opening netcdf file

Hi Rekha,

> I installed the netCDF 4.3.2 and ncdump was able to identify my file.
> However my code was not running. So I copied all the items in the bin
> folder of netCDF 4.3.2 and put it in the place where my source file is and
> it started working fine. Thanks a lot for the help. However I would like to
> know one thing. Earlier when I was running this code on my desktop I did
> not copy the files under bin into my source folder but still it worked
> fine. Am I missing something?

Perhaps your PATH environment variable is not configured correctly to search
in the bin directory where you installed the netCDF tools.  It should not be
necessary to copy the tools into the directory where your data resides.

--Russ

Ticket ID: WJR-240510
Department: Support netCDF