[netCDF #WTO-824360]: I need a help

Hi Yazeed,

> I couldn't download netCDF, could you send the like to me please?

You have to choose what you want to download, as we have various
separate source-code releases for netCDF-C, netCDF-Fortran, netCDF-Java,
netCDF-C++ (a legacy version and a newer stable version).  The source code
releases are also available in different forms, e.g. as compressed tar files or
zip files.  We also have various executable binary versions for Windows
systems.  Those are all available from our downloads site:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/netcdf/

In addition, you can download the latest developers snapshot or other specific
releases from the Unidata GitHub repository:

  https://github.com/Unidata/

--Russ

Ticket ID: WTO-824360
Department: Support netCDF