[netCDF #TEQ-670685]: error during LibMesh compile

Lorenzo,

> I checked the files run_tests.sh and run_nc4_tests.sh in the path:
>
> .../libmesh_root/contrib/netcdf/4.3.1/ncgen3/
>
> and they match with the sources in github. The config.log file comes
> from the same folder libmesh_root, so how can it be inconsistent..?

I don't know, but have no explanation for the appearance of the spurious
strings "<http://c0.nc>" and "<http://c0_4.nc>" in the middle the output
you sent, supposedly resulting from running the ncgen3/run_tests.sh and
ncgen3/run_nc4_tests.sh shell scripts.  Is it possible that the output you
sent was accidentally modified when you cut and pasted it into the support
request?

When you run either of these ncgen3 scripts (after setting a srcdir
environment variable to a path to the directory containing the ncgen3
sources), does the output you see still have "<http://c0"; strings in
it?

No other users have reported this problem, and the software passes all the
tests on our test platforms, so I'm just guessing that the appearance of
these spurious strings in the output of the failed tests has something to
do with the cause of the test failures ...

--Russ

Ticket ID: TEQ-670685
Department: Support netCDF