[netCDF #CPW-270700]: compile error

Hi Bin,

> There are several hdf5 libraries installed in the Linux system . How could I
> let the NetCDF compiled with one set of hdf5 library?

If you are using configure to build the netCDF-C library from source,
you have to rebuild netCDF using the CPPFLAGS and LDFLAGS environment
variables (or configure flags) when you rerun configure.  For example

  $ H5DIR=/your/path/to/hdf5
  $ CPPFLAGS="-I${H5DIR}/include"
  $ LDFLAGS="-L${H5DIR}/lib"
  $ ./configure --prefix= ...