[netCDF #GHF-580645]: Error Report

Hi Leonardo,

You have to use a more recent version of HDF5, 1.8.8 or later, with
netCDF-4.3.2.

There was a bug in HDF5-1.8.7 that we didn't test for in the corresponding
netCDF
version 4.1.3. The current netCDF version 4.3.2 detects the HDF5 bug when built
with HDF5-1.8.7 or earlier, but builds fine with HDF5 versions 1.8.8 and later.
If
you have to rebuild HDF5 from source anyway, I would recommend just using the
latest version 1.8.12, as that's what we've done the most testing with.

--Russ

Ticket ID: GHF-580645
Department: Support netCDF