[netCDF #GAM-838445]: point of contact for Xeon Phi support

Hi Srinath,

> I have been working on Xeon Phi’s and would like to pass on my build
> knowledge of NETCDF for the Xeon Phi. Whom should I contact?  Also, I
> want to work with HDF5 porters also.

If you have some notes on what you had to change to get things to work
on Xeon Phi's, we would be very interested in whether and how you were
able to build the libraries for that platform.

used much, but the 2 or 3 netCDF developers most interested in porting
issues read postings to that list.

There's a lot more expertise on parallel netCDF in the pnetcdf project,
at Argonne National Lab:

  https://trac.mcs.anl.gov/projects/parallel-netcdf

so I'm pretty sure they would be interested.

I'm not sure who the best contact at the HDF Group would be, but there are
lots of parallel and HPC issues discussed on the address@hidden
mailing list:

Thanks for offering to share the results of your efforts with the netCDF
community.

--Russ

> Thanks,
> <>Srinath