[netCDFJava #CZW-502913]: combining satellite bands via ncml

Hi Joleen,

I pulled down the files you provided and opened them up in ToolsUI.  The first
thing I noticed is that the original and the new files don't really look alike.
 For instance, the new files seem to have a different type of coordinate
system.  Whereas the original files are data are described by good ol' lat lon
with degrees_north and degrees_east, the new files data are described by a
projection coordinate and units of radians.  Also, there seem to be quite a few
more variables in the new files.

Did I somehow get a hold of the wrong files, or is this what you've seen too?

-Lansing

Ticket ID: CZW-502913
Department: Support netCDF Java