[netCDF #CCV-695346]: (No Subject)

Hi Samy,

> I am samy ashraf works in the egyptian meteorological authority and i
> installed netcdf-4.1.3 successfully but the file include/netcdf.inc not
> installed so i cannot configure WRF model so i welcome any help

From the config.log file you attached, it appears that you successfully ran
the configure script for the netCDF-C library, version 4.3.0.  To finish
building, testing, and installing the netCDF-C library, you would have
needed to also run "make check" and "make install".  It's not clear from
your support request whether the netCDF-C library was built and
installed successfully.

If it was, then you need to get and install the separate netCDF-Fortran library,
version 4.2.  Instructions for building and installing that are here:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/docs/netcdf-fortran-install.html

If you really meant to build and install the older netCDF version 4.1.3, which
included both C and Fortran interfaces but also some bugs that have since
been fixed in version 4.3.x, you can get it from

  ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/netcdf-4.1.3.tar.gz

and see the installation instructions here:

   http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/docs/netcdf-install.html

--Russ

Ticket ID: CCV-695346
Department: Support netCDF