Re: CDM Governanance

Thanks.

The software application isn¹t called CDM - we defined a Common/Canonical
Data Model (CDM) for the application and we¹ve grown the CDM over 3 years.
We are at a point where we are trying to standardize further to include
governance outside of our current project - because we have a
producer/consumer relationship with other projects that leverage this CDM.
Managing changes to the CDM now is critical.

I am surprised that you don¹t have a governance model for your CDM, given
the groups exchanging data.

No further questions.

Greg