[netCDF #ZCD-209044]: support for the new "geostationary" projection

Hi Randy:

Im starting to look at this, and I see that

http://www.eumetsat.int/idcplg?IdcService=GET_FILE&dDocName=PDF_CGMS_03&RevisionSelectionMethod=LatestReleased.

from

  https://cf-pcmdi.llnl.gov/trac/ticket/72

is giving a 404. Do you have a copy of that doc?

John