[netCDF #MNK-625140]: --enable-logging with fortran

Hi Sidd,

> Package Version: 4.3.0
> Operating System: Linux
> Hardware: x86_64
> Description of problem: --enable-logging with fortran API is not
> supported/documented. Choosing CPPFLAGS=-DLOGGING we could get it working in
> a broken way i.e. F90 type is not defined in the header, so it works as an
> external symbol. How to get this useful feature working under F90 API in a
> supported way ?

I've verified that --enable-logging doesn't work.  It builds OK, but there is
no nf_set_log_level() function defined.

I don't see an easy fix.  I've created a Jira ticket to make sure we look at
it more carefully before the next release:

  https://bugtracking.unidata.ucar.edu/browse/NCFORTRAN-27

--Russ

Ticket ID: MNK-625140
Department: Support netCDF