[netCDF #AOZ-222455]: Precompiled OR compile version NETCDF package version 4.3.0 for powerpc -

Hi Leopoldo,

> I'm looking for a precompiled version or help in compiling netcdf
> package version 4.3.0 for powerpc, I need it for compiling WRF version 3.5.
>
> Can you help me?

I don't know of any precompiled versions of netCDF 4.3.0 from macports or
homebrew, but if you use fink, it looks like a precompiled 4.3.0 is
available:

  http://finkakh.wordpress.com/2013/05/04/netcdf-4-3-0-1/

although we haven't tried it.

If you decide to compile from source, start here and if you run into problems,
we'll try to help as time allows:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/docs/building.html

--Russ

> Thanks in advance