[netCDF #RLH-209977]: --disable-fortran not available

> --disable-fortran not available
>
> install file mentions this option but its not actually available

Right, thanks for pointing out the error.  Since the C and Fortran netCDF
libraries are now in separate distributions, --disable-fortran no longer
makes sense.  Currently you have to build and install the C library, then
build the Fortran library that depends on the C library.

We'll fix the documenation, though I currently don't see where --disable-fortran
is mentioned in the current docs on the web under

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/docs/

--Russ

Ticket ID: RLH-209977
Department: Support netCDF