[netCDF #ZMJ-285878]: (No Subject)

> hi
> first of all i am really appreciate for your nice information
> but you mean: i must do step 7 before step 6?

The instructions here for building the netCDF Fortran library indicate
that you should set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH to include the directory where
the netCDF C library was installed, before running the netCDF Fortran
configure script:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/docs/netcdf-fortran-install.html

So, yes, you should do that before step 6.

I'm not sure that will solve the problem you are seeing, but if you it
still won't build, please send us the details, including the
config.log file from the netCDF Fortran build, and the output from
"make check" if it gets that far.

Thanks.

--Russ

Ticket ID: ZMJ-285878