[netCDF #FHY-796804]: FME Supports netcdf

Hi Riley,

> I was wondering what the process is to get our data transformation
> software, FME, listed here
>
> <http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/software.html> as
>
> it does support (read and write to) netcdf.

We would be happy to add an entry for FME under the "Commercial or Licensed
Packages"
section of that document.  The quickest way to get such an entry is to send a
suitable draft to
address@hidden, either as text, HTML, or markdown.  The description should
be

  - short, preferably in the range of length of the other descriptive entries
in the list
  - descriptive and informational, rather than promotional or typical of
product advertisements
  - oriented towards details of interest to netCDF users, data providers, or
software developers
  - containing links to more information that would help potential users
evaluate suitability

Alternatively, you could wait for us to draft a short entry from the
information you already
provide, but that would probably delay getting information about FME and its
support for netCDF
into our document for a month or two ...

--Russ

> Safe Software Inc.
> T 604.501.9985 x 270
> address@hidden | www.safe.com