[netCDF #FQU-594042]: netcdf fortran library not found

Hi Sven,

> I'm trying to build something which needs the netCDF Fortran library
> but it seems like it is not found even though in my opinion I installed
> everything neccessary (netCDF and netCDF-fortran). I attached the
> buildlog. Any help would be very much appreciated!

I see you have set LDFLAGS="-lnetcdf -lnetcdff ".  Instead, try using
LDFLAGS="-lnetcdff -lnetcdf ",
because the netCDF Fortran library (-lnetcdff) uses functions in the netCDF C
library (-lnetcdf).

--Russ

Ticket ID: FQU-594042
Department: Support netCDF