[netCDFJava #UIV-204072]: "unable to access jarfile toolsUI-4.3.jar"

Hi Abby,

So, it turns out that the NEXRAD data files you are downloading contain
structure data.  In the words of our NetCDF guru, onverting data with
structures to NetCDF is "tricky" and requires "sophisticated tools."  While
structures are supported in NetCDF 4 (but not NetCDF 3), we don't have a tool
to handle the conversion necessary for the data files you have.  In the short
term, this means you will not be able to convert the files to NetCDF with our
tools, though we should have a solution in the longer term.

-Lansing

Ticket ID: UIV-204072
Department: Support netCDF Java