[netCDF #LCN-240709]: RE: Fwd: RE: unidata summer workshops

> Hi Russ,
>
> This was very helpful and I've made some progress now that I have CMake
> supported version.  In the configuration step from the CMake GUI I'm getting
> the following error that I'm hopeful you can help me resolve.
>

> Thanks again for all your help,
>
> Tim
>

> The C compiler identification is MSVC 17.0.50727.1
>
> Check for working C compiler using: Visual Studio 11
>
> Check for working C compiler using: Visual Studio 11 -- works
>
> Detecting C compiler ABI info
>
> Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
>
> Could NOT find PkgConfig (missing: PKG_CONFIG_EXECUTABLE)

The failure to find pkg-config.exe on Windows is not a fatal error; the build
should continue.

> HDF5_LIB-NOTFOUND, HDF5_HL_LIB-NOTFOUND, HDF5_INCLUDE_DIR-NOTFOUND
>
> Could NOT find ZLIB (missing: ZLIB_LIBRARY ZLIB_INCLUDE_DIR)

Here's an answer to a similar question from Ward Fisher, posted to the
netcdfgroup mailing list:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/mailing_lists/archives/netcdfgroup/2013/msg00161.html

--Russ

Ticket ID: LCN-240709