[netCDF #JPM-459802]: enquiry about ncdump

Hi Ipshita,

re:
> I am Ipshita Dey from Ahmedabad and I am using NetCDF 3 for my project.
> I access the main server (linux) of my organization through an interface
> called PuTTY.
>
> while trying to use the command "ncdump", I get the error "-bash: ncdump:
> command not found", but I have confirmed that the main server is equipped
> with the necessary netCDF libraries.

This error is telling you that the 'ncdump' executable is not in your PATH,
so it is not found.  This may either mean that your PATH does not include
the location of netCDF executables, or that the netCDF executables are
not installed on the machine you are connecting to using PuTTY.

re:
> Please help.

Please contact the administrator of the machine you are using PuTTY to
connect to and ask him/her to help you setup your login environment
to include the directory where netCDF executables are installed, or
to install the netCDF executables if they are not already installed.

Ticket ID: JPM-459802
Department: Support netCDF