[netCDF #EWV-925922]: Is There Any Summer Internship Opportunity in the NetCDF Development/Research Group?

Hi Yi Wang,

Just adding to Russ' response, I wanted to also encourage you to apply for our
summer internship position and make sure you knew that the deadline for
applications is only two weeks off, 15 Feb 2013. The URL that Russ gave below
has information on how to apply.

Thanks,

Ethan

Russ Rew wrote:
> Yi Wang wrote:
> > This is a 3rd-year Ph.D. student from the Computer Science & Engineering
> > Department of the Ohio State University. I have been working on some
> > high-performance computing topics related to scientific datasets for
> > more than 2 years. I am wondering if there is any summer internship
> > opportunity in the NetCDF development/research group?
>
> Yes!  Our group is small (less than 3 developers), but we have several
> netCDF-related projects that are opportunities for a summer intern.  Here
> is a list of candidate projects, several of which are in areas related to
> netCDF and scientific datasets:
>
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/community/internship/

Ticket ID: EWV-925922
Department: Support netCDF