[netCDFJava #OFL-304083]: clarification regarding Projections

Greetings Ghansham,

Have you checked out the "Navigation Software for Meteosat-9 (MSG)
- Level 1.5 VIS/IR/HRV data" from EUMETSAT? It looks like they have
both C and FORTRAN 90 source code available.

Sean

http://www.eumetsat.int/Home/Main/DataAccess/SupportSoftwareTools/index.htm