[netCDFJava #VKG-526884]: Issue in opening IASI BUFR file

Greetings Ghansham,

I think because it wasn't clear if the issue was netcdf-java,
the IDV, or your file, we didn't file the issue in Jira. It
slipped through the cracks as we continued discussing it, and
for that I apologize.

If you click on the log-in button on the top right of the
screen, you will be given the ability to sign-up for an
account. Once you have an account and have loged into Jira,
you can go to the CDM page and click the Issues menu at the
top of the page and select Create Issue. Just make sure that
you use the Issue Type: Bug when you create the ticket. Once
it is in the system, the netcdf-java team will assign it a
fix version, and you may track the issues progress as its worked
on (and, since you will have an account, you'll be able to
interact on Jira, as well as submit any future bugs, feature
requests, etc.). Note (for future reference) that the IDV does
not use Jira for its bug/feature request tracking system (even
though there is an IDV Jira project listed): we use Redmine,
as it is what the McIDAS V team uses and it's more convenient
for us to collaborate with them if we use their existing
system:

https://mcidasv.ssec.wisc.edu/projects/idv

Cheers!

Sean