[netCDF #RGO-191947]: Ask for help

Hi XiaoGang Wang,

> My name is XiaoGang Wang . China. I want to open Unidata's netCDF product
> to support my research, from your webset ,i know NCO can do this work
> ,but i can't dawnload the software,can your send me ?
>
> Also i know little about  NCO,can you tell me something how to use it
> in window system?

The netCDF C software required for NCO may be downloaded as described here:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/docs/getting.html

NCO is not Unidata software, but it depends on netCDF.  You can download NCO
here:

  http://nco.sourceforge.net/#Binaries

or in source form here:

  http://nco.sourceforge.net/#Source

If you want to use netCDF on Windows, this may help:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/win_netcdf/

--Russ

Ticket ID: RGO-191947
Department: Support netCDF