[netCDF #IQT-216516]: how to extract data from netCDF files

Hi,

> I AM AN PhD STUDENT IN METEOROLOGY DEPARTMENT , I NEED THE STEPES THAT IT
> USED TO PROCCESS DATA WHICH FORMATTING IN (*.NC) EXTENTION WITH  NC . THESE
> DATA VERY IMPORTENT IN MY SEARCH ..

You will need to install software that can read netCDF data, or that converts
netCDF data into text form, readable by humans.

Here's information about what netCDF is and how to convert netCDF data to text
form:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/docs/faq.html#whatisit
  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/docs/faq.html#converttotext

It is fairly easy to build netCDF libraries and utilities from the C source, or
you can download other software that already includes netCDF access.  For
example, see this list of freely available software for analysing and
visualizing
netCDF data:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/software.html

I hope that helps ...