[netCDF #VSO-743387]: NetCDF installation failure

Ethan,

Another solution I should have mentioned is to use a newer version of
netCDF than 4.2, such as 4.2.0 or 4.2.1-rc1, both of which use a port
on the test server that is less likely to fail than the operational port
used in the test code for version 4.2.  If you want to try one of those
versions instead, they are here:

  ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/netcdf-4.2.0.tar.gz
  ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/netcdf-4.2.1-rc1.tar.gz

--Russ

Ticket ID: VSO-743387
Department: Support netCDF