[netCDF #XDX-509004]: Building NetCDF on Mac OS X 10.7.3

Greetings Liang,

It looks like configure finds something for gcc, but gcc isn't really there.
One way this can happen is when a symbolic link points to a file that is no
longer on the system. What is the output of the following commands:

which gcc
gcc --version

Please let me know what the output of the command(s) is, and we'll move on to
the next step. Also, if you haven't done so yet, this may be a good time to
upgrade to the latest Apple Xcode (Free on the App store). This will install
the latest compilers from Apple and fix any missing compiler symoblic links on
your system.

Cheers!

Sean

Ticket ID: XDX-509004