[netCDF #EKX-854412]: netcdf contrib FTP site

Hi Phil,

> I can't connect to ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/contrib/.  Do I
> actually need a username password, or should anonymous be working? My FTP
> client (FileZilla) is working fine with other sites.

No user name other than "anonymous" is needed.  I just checked the URL you're
using and it works fine from both Firefox and Chrome browsers.  I'm not sure
what the problem is.  Please make sure you are using passive FTP mode (PASV).

--Russ

Ticket ID: EKX-854412
Department: Support netCDF