[netCDF #VGV-232369]: problem about netcdf3.6.1

Greetings Dingchi!

Could you tell me a little bit about the environmental variables you are using?
For example, when you run configure, what is the output of the command "env"?
Which compilers are you using? If there is a configure.log file in the top
level directory of the netCDF build, would you mind sending that? It looks like
the issue is related to C++ - do you need the netCDF C++ interface?

Cheers!

Sean

> Dear friend,
>
> I had just exposed to netcdf.  When I set up netcdf 3.6.1, I met the
> problem. The make.log and make_check.log are in the attachment. I had
> set up netcdf 4.0.1 on my computer. But I have to set up version 3 of
> netcdf rather than version 4, because the GSI ( Gridpoint Statistical
> Interpolation ) is not supported to version 4 of netcdf.
>
> What can I do to solve the problem?
>
> thank you very much.
>
> Dingchi

Ticket ID: VGV-232369