[netCDF #KKS-961190]: make check test FAILs in ncgen/ncdump section

Hi Bill,

Check out this workaround to Tru64/Alpha default of not supporting IEEE
floating-point:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/docs/known_problems_35.html#alpha-ieee

It may be you have to specify a similar Fortran compiler flag to get standard
IEEE floating-
point exception handling, just to get past the netCDF tests.

--Russ

Ticket ID: KKS-961190
Department: Support netCDF