[netCDF #KKS-961190]: make check test FAILs in ncgen/ncdump section

I see that the problem is the occurrence of floating
point exceptions. Please indicate what kind of machine
and operating system you are using as we normally don't
see those kinds of errors (they get converted to nan/inf
values).

in any case:
1. this is a testing error.
   use "make -i check" to force make to complete all the
   tests and see if the floating point errors are the only
   failure. If so, then I would'nt worry about this.
2. You should consider moving to, say, netcdf version 4.1.3.

=Dennis Heimbigner
  Unidata

Ticket ID: KKS-961190
Department: Support netCDF