[netCDF #VLK-650378]: ncdump-json software

Hi Josep,

> I've been developing a program to output contents of netCDF files in
> JSON format.
>
> It is based on Unidata's NCDUMP bundled in the netCDF 4.1.1 package.
> And it does keep the original ncdump functionality.
>
> It would be great if you could include it in your site:
>
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/software.html
>
> Others could find it useful.
>
> Please, find the program and source here:
>
> https://github.com/jllodra/ncdump-json

Thanks for contributing your development skills to the netCDF user community!

I've added an entry here:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/software.html#JSON

Please let me know if you see any changes that should be made to that
description.

--Russ

Ticket ID: VLK-650378
Department: Support netCDF