[netCDF #OEW-145873]: failed tests for netcdf on MinGW

If this is an attempt to provide a windows DLL,
I would suggest you abandon using mingw. we tried
it and could never get it to work correctly.
We are in the process of hiring a person to work
on the Windows port, but it may be a month before
that person is on board. we recognize that the Windows
port is a real problem for people and are working on it.

=Dennis Heimbigner
  Unidata

Ticket ID: OEW-145873
Department: Support netCDF