  From: address@hidden
  To: address@hidden
  Subject: Location of Translated Files
  Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 11:30:29 -0700 (MST)

  Data Format Translation

  This translation request involves 1 file:

  1. Source File: HADGEM2_E1_1_MM_pr_1-1201.nc  (netcdf)
     Destination File(s): ()
        **
  Error
  -
  data
  translation
  mode
  netcdf-
  not
  supported

Do you happen to know what the restrictions are on translating netCDF
data with your service, in addition to the documented restrictions on
file size and compute time?  This looks like a very useful service that
we might like to provide as well.  I've added a reference to it in our
FAQ.

--Russ

Ticket ID: BLZ-140951
Department: Support netCDF