[netCDF #SVG-977415]: Getting netCDF binaries

Hi,

> I'm trying to install the netCDF library on Linux with a pre-built binary.
> At
>
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/netcdf-install/Binaries.html#Binaries
>
> there is a link to download binaries but there only seems to be source
> code available when you click it.  Where can I obtain them?

That documentation was unfortunately out-of-date, I've just updated it.

We no longer support pre-built binary distributions from Unidata.

We recommend either getting binaries from one of the package management program,
such as rpm, yum, or adept, or building from source.

--Russ

Ticket ID: SVG-977415
Department: Support netCDF