[Support #KPL-288630]: Doubt in netcdf 4

Hi Geetha,

> I am Geetha.R from Chennai. I am using netcdf 4 for my project.  I have
> installed netcdf 4 in linux platform by following manual from the same
> website. After the installation, i gave ncdump, but 'command not found'
> error was coming. No commands are working. I dont know the exact reason
> for this problem.

When you invoke "make install", it installs by default in /usr/local/bin/.  If
you
specified a different installation prefix when you ran the configure script, for
example
  ./configure --prefix=/somewhere/else ...
then ncdump would have been installed in the /somewhere/else/ directory.

Check your PATH environment variable to make sure it includes the bin directory
in
which netCDF installed the netCDF utlity programs such as ncgen, ncdump,
nc-config,
and nccopy.

--Russ

Ticket ID: KPL-288630