[netCDF #NUH-759960]: ncdump, ncgen stop working

> Hello, A few months ago I install wrf, which needs netcdf.
> I install netcdf 3.6.2 version with gfortran compiler.
> It was working OK, until today, I realize that when I type:
>
> ncdump -h wrfout_d01.nc
>
> bash: ncdump: no se encontr� la orden

I think it just means that the ncdump command was not found.

> And I used ncdump and It was working.
> What happened, can you help me with this?
>
> Note: wrf is still working.

Check your command search path, stored in the PATH environment
variable, to make sure it includes the directory in which ncdump
is installed.  Make sure ncdump wasn't moved to a different
directory that isn't in your search path.

--Russ

Ticket ID: NUH-759960
Department: Support netCDF