[netCDF #ZZS-673054]: Binary Netcdf download

> Full Name: Lou Umscheid
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version:
> Operating System:
> Hardware:
> Description of problem:
>
> This page:
>
> https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/netcdf-install/Binaries.html#Binaries
>
> states that binary Netcdf packages are available, but the link on the
> this page seems to be for source which must be compiled.
>
> Are binaries available and if so where?
>
> Thanks.

Sorry, binaries are no longer available from Unidata. If you have access to a
repository system, like fedora (or others) you can probably get netCDF binaries
that way. (For example, yum install netcdf-devel works on my Linux box).

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: ZZS-673054
Department: Support netCDF