[netCDF #NKB-600570]: netcdf compilation error

Greetings Vijay,

Could you send the full output from make and make check? First, do

make clean

Then, re-run the configure script as you did previously. Next, do

make &> make.out

and after that, do

make check &> make_check.out

Then, would you mind sending the make.out and make_check.out files? They will
be of much help.

Thanks so much!

Sean

> Hi
> I am trying to install Netcdf4 (4.1.3) with HDF5 (1.8.6). I could compile
> ZLIB (1.2.5) and HDF5 successfully. I configured netcdf4 and it fails when I
> go for "make check install". Complete log file is attached here with. Kindly
> help
> vijay

Ticket ID: NKB-600570
Department: Support netCDF