[netCDF #IEK-393813]: Building NetCDF 4.1.1 under Cygwin using Intel compilers

Hi Jeffrey,

I've forwarded your note, but it will be up to Viet Eitner whether he's in
a position to correspond with you about this.  We don't provide email
addresses from netCDF support email as a matter of policy, but I provided
your email to Eitner so he can contact you, since you specifically requested
that.

--Russ

Ticket ID: IEK-393813
Department: Support netCDF