[netCDF #RXD-942688]: NetCDF

> I tried the daily snapshot release and got the same result.
>
> Sloan Glover
> ATK Space Systems, Inc.

Howdy Joel!

I need you to send the config.log and the complete output of make check. Do a
make clean first so that I can see how everything is being built.

Also, do you know that you combination of FFLAGS and CPPFLAGS works for Absoft?
That is, has this worked before? If not, then try without setting CPPFLAGS,
FFLAGS, and F90FLAGS.

Also, I believe F90FLAGS is wrong. It should be FCFLAGS.

If these don't help, please send the config.log and full output of make check,
from the snapshot release you tried to build.

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: RXD-942688
Department: Support netCDF