[netCDF #DUQ-398304]: How to install the netCDF in linux operating system

> Sir,
>
> With due respect.I am Madan Mohan Mahanty working i NIOT,chennai, india
> as PS-1. I want to know about how to install the netCDF software in linux
> operating system. Please can you give me the detail about the installation
> process. i have already read some tutorial from your website. but i did
> not get the installation process in linux.
>
> With regards..
> Madan
>
> --
> Mr.Madan Mohan Mahanty
> Project Scientist-1
> National Institute of Ocean Technology
> Ministry of Earth Sciences,Govt of India.
> NIOT Campus,Velachery,
> Pallikaranai,Chennai-600100,India
> Ph No-09543355408

Howdy Madan!

On many systems you can do this from the command line like this: yum install
netcdf

If you want to build from source, get the latest beta release here:
ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/netcdf-beta.tar.gz

Follow instructions here:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs_beta/netcdf-install.html

Thanks,

Ed