[netCDF #HIM-783795]: Unable to compile in windows/cygwin

> I have downloaded the latest version of cygwyn (1.7.9-1) which comes with
> netcdf 4.1.1 (compiled with netcdf-4/ HDF-5) and gcc 4.3.4
> However I am not being able to compile my code, I keep getting undefined
> reference errors to a whole slew of
> __netcdf_MOD_nf90_*   (attached make file and error output). The compile
> flags were verified with nc-config.
> I am stumped :-(
> Gaby
>

> --

> NIWA is the trading name of the National Institute of Water & Atmospheric
> Research Ltd.

Howdy Gaby!

The error messages are telling you that the fortran compiler can't find the
.mod file, or else you are using a different fortran compiler from the one used
when they built this for cygwin. Can you send this question to cygwin support?

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: HIM-783795
Department: Support netCDF