[netCDF #RLE-853795]: trying to access netcdf downloads

> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to donwload
> binary-netcdf-4.1.2_nc3_gfortran_gfortran_g++.tar.gz - Binary
> distribution of netcdf-4.1.2 on darwin_10.7-i386. from web page
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/netcdf/netcdf-4_1_2/index.jsp
> and I get an error message "Failed to change directory", which seems
> coherent with the limited access rights seen with a ftp command line.
>
> Am i trying to access an obsolete directory?
>
> Tanks in advance for your help
>
> Claire

Howdy Claire!

Sorry, that web page was mistaken, we are no longer doing binary releases for
netCDF, except for windows DLLs. I believe the fink repository has netCDF, and
that would be a better place to get binary versions of the software.

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: RLE-853795
Department: Support netCDF