[netCDF #XIX-708449]: Memory leaks using netcdf4

Ludovic

> I have download 4.1.2-rc1 on a new pc and I don't have problem with
> nc_create.
>
> I run the tst_mem_leak and the memory consumption is increasing.
> I see it with top or ksysguard.
> Can you check with ksysguard and tell me if you see the same.

I see a slow growth in memory use with top or the Fedora System
Monitor application, but it stops growing after it has about 20
MBytes.  Changing the usleep(10000) call to usleep(100) makes it reach
20 MB much faster, and then the file continues to grow (I let it
increase to over 500 MB) but there is no more growth in memory use.

So I can't reproduce any memory leaks with your demo program, using
valgrind, top, or the Fedora System monitor.

--Russ

Ticket ID: XIX-708449
Department: Support netCDF