[netCDF #KPC-572697]: segmentation fault when writing

Yair,

> although this is not the best choice i think i solved this problem by
> writing the variable in chunks
>
> i will still be happy if you have any idea what the problem is. it seems to
> me that somehow the library gets into a loop of writing data/

If you could provide an example of code that uses valid netCDF calls and
causes the library to get into a loop writing data, we would be both very
interested and very surprised.  We have never encountered such a problem in
our testing or in user questions about netCDF.  Nevertheless, it's possible
there is such a bug in the library, and if so, we would like to diagnose and
fix it, but we would have to be able to reproduce the problem here.

--Russ

Ticket ID: KPC-572697
Department: Support netCDF