[LibCF #VDH-445800]: Help about NetCDF , Ticket ID: FKZ-597292

Hi,

> I wanted to install NetCDF in order to use WRF. In terminal I entered
> ./configure
> --with-netcdf=/home/avik/Desktop/netcdf-4.1.1/libsrc--enable-netcdf-4
> --with-hdf5=/home/avik/Desktop/hdfview && make check install > output.txt.
> The output is attached with this mail. Can you help me out?

The output.txt file you sent only has the output to stdout.

  make check install > output.txt

To diagnose this problem, we need more information, including the output
to stderr that provides error messages and other information about what
failed.  Depending on what shell you are using, you could also capture
stderr output with

  make check install >& output.txt

Also, we may need the addional information listed here:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/docs/netcdf-install/Reporting-Problems.html

Thanks.

--Russ

Ticket ID: VDH-445800