[netCDF #DQJ-759869]: Harris Corporation use of your products

> Hi,
> I work for Harris Corporation in Melbourne, FL.  We are currently
> evaluating your NetCDF and McIDAS-X products on Red Hat Enterprise Linux
> 5.4, but will be moving our platforms to Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 in
> the next few months.
>
> Do you know when the products will be updated to be compatible with RHEL
> 6 (estimated dates are fine) or if they are already compatible?
>
> Thanks for any help you can provide.
>
> Kevin Voyles
> SI&T Engineer
> Harris Corporation
> 321-309-7145

Howdy Kevin!

We do not formally track against different RH releases. However, I believe
netcdf will work fine with RHEL 6. I would suggest you ask the McIDAS support
team for more information about that product.

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: DQJ-759869
Department: Support netCDF